Mustang GT500 Super Snake
2,360 Mile Shelby GT500 Super Snake Limited Edition Supercharged 5.4L V8 725 HP
- 5.4 liter V8 / Kenne Bell supercharger / 725 horsepower
- Borla cat-back exhaust system
- Tremec TR6060 6-speed manual transmission
- Limited-slip differential / 3.73 gears
- Shelby-tuned SVT suspension / Optional Eibach upgrades
- Shelby-tuned Baer 4-wheel power disc brakes
- Shelby forged 20-inch wheels
- Shelby 2-tone interior / Kicker audio system
- 2-owner car that's logged only 2,360 miles
- Sale includes a Shelby Build Certificate and clean CarFax report
* 2-owner car that's logged only 2,360 miles
* 5.4 liter V8 / Kenne Bell supercharger / 725 horsepower
* Tremec TR6060 6-speed manual transmission / Shelby driveshaft
* Shelby 2-tone interior / Kicker audio system
* Shelby-tuned SVT suspension / Optional Eibach upgrades
* Shelby-tuned Baer 4-wheel power disc brakes
* Sale includes a Shelby Build Certificate and clean CarFax report
* Limited-slip differential / 3.73 gears
* Borla cat-back exhaust system
* Shelby forged 20-inch wheels
Want some cool and exclusive muscle that you can actually drive and enjoy? This incredible Shelby Super Snake is exactly what you're looking for!
Wearing a vivid layer of Torch Red 2-stage under sinister Shelby war paint, this clean Mustang has been in the care of two meticulous owners since new. Because the Super Snake package carried a 5-figure premium, Shelby's designers focused on creating a nouveau icon that looks tailored and substantial in comparison to 'lesser' competitors. At the front of the car, a familiar Mustang grille hangs an offset Cobra emblem between HID headlights, a carbon fiber splitter and a sculpted valance that's complete with traditional fog lamps. At the top of that grille, a pinned Super Snake hood centers color-keyed heat extractors in front of chip-free glass. At the base of that glass, carbon fiber rockers anchor capped mirrors between tough Shelby emblems and aggressive quarter scoops. And behind of those scoops, a large, trunk-mounted spoiler and aggressive Shelby valance frame sequential taillights, a bold trunk script and a Super Snake-exclusive faux fuel filler.
Created as a turnkey package for enthusiasts who want a reliably engineered Mustang that unlocks the full potential of Ford's legendary 'mod motor', the top-of-the-line Super Snake utilizes a Kenne Bell twin-screw supercharger to crank out an astonishing 725 horsepower. That power flows to a slick-shifting Tremec TR6060 6-speed, which spins a Ford limited-slip differential around big, 3.73 gears. The car's SVT-tuned suspension is fitted with choice Shelby/Eibach bolt-ons. Upgraded 4-wheel Shelby/Baer discs, complete with optional Shelby cooling ducts, help straighten curves and scrub speed. There's a Borla cat-back exhaust system, which rides between an X-shaped crossover and polished Shelby tips. And all that first class agility rolls on forged Shelby wheels, which spin 255/35ZR20 Pirelli P Zeros in front of 275/35ZR20 Pirelli P Zeros.
Inside this Ford, 2-tone leather buckets, adorned with bright Shelby insignias, ride opposite a 2-tone, leather-wrapped steering wheel that's fitted with convenient thumb buttons. The dash is a familiar Mustang layout, which hangs satin-trimmed instrumentation under Auto Meter Carbon Fiber Ultra-Lite accessory gauges. Below that dash, a familiar Shaker stereo combines Navigation and Bluetooth with an old school CD player and standard MP3 compatibility. Below that stereo, a short-throw shifter leads an impressive console that's detailed with a Shelby-branded lid. Beneath that console, rich carpet flows past Shelby-branded floor mats and metal-trimmed foot pedals to sequentially numbered sill plates. And naturally, all the luxuries you'd expect in a high dollar modern car are ready and waiting including: cruise control, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, a power driver's seat and Remote Keyless Entry.
* Miscellaneous Ford factory tags
* Ford Owner's Guide and supplemental literature
* Miscellaneous Kenne Bell paperwork
* Miscellaneous Shelby paperwork
* Shelby Build Certificate
* Consecutively numbered Shelby engine plaque (affixed to the car)
* Consecutively numbered Shelby interior plaque (affixed to the car)
* Clean CarFax report
Even without its rarity factor, this red-hot coupe would satisfy virtually any performance enthusiast. With plenty of power and nearly universal appeal, it's hard to think of a more desirable modern pony car. Add in the Shelby name and exceptionally low mileage, and this thoroughbred starts looking like a great investment. Want to own a premium copy of one of the baddest Mustangs ever assembled? Don't miss your chance to claim this awesome Super Snake!
You May Also Be Interested In
Mustang Boss 302$109,900
What Customers Are Saying
After hearing good things about the people at RK Motors, I contacted them regarding consignment of my street rod. I found Tony Klein to be a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and forthcoming in our communications. He evaluated my vehicle and made suggestions of enhancements which would help ensure the desired result would be achieved in the marketing of the vehicle. We agreed on an acceptable sale price. Following the completion of the recommended items, I brought the vehicle to RK for consignment. After a thorough inspection and correction of some minor issues at what I considered a fair price, the vehicle was offered for sale. It sold quickly with me receiving the agreed value. I would have to repeat the recommendation that I received. RK Motors does what they say they will do, and obtains for the seller a fair and agreed value. What more could you ask for?Doug C.