Impala Pro Touring EFI LS3 6.2L V8 6 Speed Manual PS A/C
- GM LS3 V8 / Professionally built by Schwartz Performance / 520 horsepower
- Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission / Hydraulic clutch
- Moser 9-inch rear axle / Truetrac differential / 3.70 gears
- Schwartz Performance G-Machine chassis
- Power rack-and-pinion steering / 4-wheel power disc brakes
- Fully polished 19 and 20-inch Billet Specialties Turbine wheels
- Custom leather interior / Vintage Air conditioning / Modern audio
- Winner of multiple national awards
- Sale includes: Build photos / Build receipts / All of the car's awards
* Winner of multiple national awards
* GM LS3 V8 / Professionally built by Schwartz Performance / 520 horsepower
* Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission / Hydraulic clutch
* Custom leather interior / Vintage Air conditioning / Modern audio
* Schwartz Performance G-Machine chassis
* Sale includes: Build photos / Build receipts / All of the car's awards
* Power rack-and-pinion steering / 4-wheel power disc brakes
* Moser 9-inch rear axle / Truetrac differential / 3.70 gears
* Fully polished 19 and 20-inch Billet Specialties Turbine wheels
When the weather gets warm, dreams of cruising down the highway in a jaw-dropping classic are inevitable. Linger on that thought a little longer and the sound of a small block V8 comes to mind coupled with images of an old school dash. We'll let you fill in the details from there but, if you like where we were going, have a look at this incredible Chevy Impala. Backing a 520 horsepower LS3 with a Tremec Magnum 6-speed, a Schwartz G-Machine chassis and show-stopping aesthetics, this national award-winning coupe has been drawing stares ever since it rolled in to our showroom. And if you're ready to feel the summer breeze behind the wheel of a unique, world-class custom, it's a chance to turn your dreams into reality!
The beneficiary of a body-off, rotisserie restoration that spared absolutely no expense, this stunning Chevy features detailed, all-American aesthetics that mix traditional, mirrored accents with glossy, wet-looking 2-stage. The build began when Muscoda, Wisconsin's Ken's Klassics stripped the car's fuselage all the way to bare metal. Once that mostly-solid facade was fitted with small quarter panel patches, all body gaps and style lines were carefully massaged to uniformity. When that razor-sharp profile was fully prepped, fresh and decidedly intricate trim was augmented with modern headlights, factory mirrors, tinted glass and dual factory antennas. And today, this coupe rolls as one world-class custom that's competent, comfortable and poised to turn heads!
Toss the car's long hood and you'll find a hot LS3 small block that, thanks to the pros at Schwartz Performance, looks ALMOST as good as it runs! GM Powertrain invested a great deal of time and research into getting the most out of its Gen IV V8, and it definitely shows. Changes started with a 20% stronger casting, featuring an increased bore of 103.25mm. Focus then shifted to flow efficiency, resulting in the use of an all-new intake manifold and L92 rectangle-port heads; which Schwartz further improved with upgraded dual valve springs. Factor in ARP bolts, a new piston design, LS7 injectors, and a Schwartz-installed custom-grind cam and you get one very potent commuter that creates a stout 520 horsepower. At the front of the block, a conical K&N filter element funnels wind in to a painted air tube, which is hooked to a factory throttle body via Vibrant silicon. At the sides of that throttle body, coated long-tube headers bend under high quality AC Delco plug wires. At the front of those headers, billet serpentine pulleys spin a quality Powermaster alternator and familiar Sanden AC compressor above modern power steering and an ATI Super Damper. In front of those pulleys, a lightweight Griffin radiator utilizes color-keyed water tubes to swirl coolant around a Be Cool expansion tank and two SPAL puller fans. A GM ECU combines with a GM wiring harness to ensure everything communicates well. Details like polished brace bars, stainless fluid lines, polished fuel rail covers and 2-piece Billet Specialties valve covers ensure the mill maintains first-class presentation. And all that glitz is framed in glossy, color-keyed fenders and a smooth, body-matched firewall.
Park this Chevy on a lift and you'll find a super clean undercarriage that's been prepped, primped and polished to match the car's slick powerplant and stunning exterior. The well-mannered motor twists a beefy Tremec T56 Magnum, which is sandwiched between a custom steel driveshaft and hydraulic, LS7-spec clutch. That awesome gearbox spins a tough Moser 9-inch that's fitted with 3.70 gears, a proven Truetrac differential and beefy, 31-spline axles. That Ford-inspired pumpkin is an integral part of a sturdy Schwartz Performance G-Machine chassis, which backs splined, racing-style sway bars with adjustable Ridetech coil-overs. Modern power rack-and-pinion steering provides tracking. Quick stops are a cinch thanks to Baer 6-piston calipers, which utilize a quality Wilwood master cylinder to squeeze 14-inch Baer Pro+ rotors. Coated, Mandrel-bent exhaust pipes route spent gases through an X-shaped crossover and coated turbo mufflers. Four fully polished Billet Specialties Turbines throw torque through 245/40ZR19 and 295/35ZR20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. And everything, from the car's undercoated floors to its fresh fuel tank, is well planned, exceptionally executed and ready to roll!
Open the car's doors and you'll find a custom leather cockpit that was installed by Steve Holcomb of Knoxville, Tennessee's Pro Auto Interior. Top dead center, a matte-finished dash frames slick carbon fiber-look telemetry. Opposite that dash, '64 Impala buckets frame a custom console that balances a familiar Hurst shifter between full power windows, Vintage Air climate control and Kenwood Excelon infotainment. Beneath that console, clean California Carpet floats piped and color-keyed floor mats beneath custom side panels and a custom package tray. In front of the driver, a tilting Ididit column spins a traditional Impala wheel. Behind the passengers, a leather-lined trunk hides the car's relocated battery. And, in addition to being wrapped in quality Dynamat insulation, the attractive cab features GPS and a full security system.
You didn't really think this Chevy could prowl the hobby without earning serious kudos, did you? I mean, take a look at our high resolution photography. The judges probably throw points at this thing whenever it passes by!
* First Place Award at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Indianapolis, Indiana
* Outstanding Full/Radical/Hndblt Custom at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Indianapolis, Indiana
* Outstanding Paint at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Indianapolis, Indiana
* Outstanding Engine – Custom at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Indianapolis, Indiana
* Outstanding Display Non-Electrical at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Indianapolis, Indiana
* First Place Award at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
* Outstanding Full/Radical/Hndblt Custom at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
* Outstanding Paint at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
* Outstanding Engine – Custom at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
* Outstanding Interior – Custom at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
* Outstanding Display at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
* First Place Award at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Chicago, Illinois
* Outstanding Paint at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Chicago, Illinois
* Outstanding Interior – Custom at the 2015 O'Reilly World of Wheels in Chicago, Illinois
OUR SALE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION AND ACCESSORIES
* Build photos
* Build receipts
* Component manuals
* All of the aforementioned awards
So there you have it: an incredible looking Chevy that wraps an incredible drivetrain in a capable chassis and comfortable interior. Seldom do you find a well-done, non-kustom classic that's infused with this much street rod swagger. Think about it: 520 horses of Schwartz Performance V8, a row-it-yourself transmission, a proven Schwartz Performance chassis and plenty of outstanding visual sizzle. No serious hot rodder would pass on an opportunity like this!
You May Also Be Interested In
What Customers Are Saying
Some large branded car dealers could learn a lot from you guys on how to treat a customer and close the deal without the painful game that follows when you are just trying to buy a vehicle. Finally, a special thanks to you for priority you placed on closing this deal in record time. also a thanks out to Greg Smith for taking the lead on getting the truck to my location. he also is very good a making it happen versus just talking about what could happen.
Most of my car friends know about RK Motors and the high level of vehicles you offer at much less than anyone could build the same vehicle. going forward I will promote that the people & process are at the same level as the vehicles that RK Motors offers.