Mustang Mach 1
Award Winning Mustang GT Pro Touring Supercharged 5.0L Aluminator V8 6 Speed A/C
- 5.0 liter Ford Performance Aluminator V8 / Polished 3.6 liter Kenne Bell Mammoth supercharger
- Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission
- Ford 9-inch rear axle / 4.11 gears
- Full Heidts suspension / Custom 2-piece alloy wheels
- Power rack-and-pinion steering / Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
- Lightly modified exterior appearance / Custom Deep Impact Blue paint
- 2009 Mustang GT Dark Charcoal leather interior / Air conditioning / Modern audio
- Build completed in November of 2014 / Built by Mike Staveski of Time Machines/RMR Dreamcars
- Featured in the Atech Motorsports booth at the 2014 SEMA show
- Awarded Top 5 Outside Cars at the 2014 SEMA show / Awarded Goodguys Top Mustang in 2015
* Featured in the Atech Motorsports booth at the 2014 SEMA show
* Awarded Top 5 Outside Cars at the 2014 SEMA show / Awarded Goodguys Top Mustang in 2015
* Build completed in November of 2014 / Built by Mike Staveski of Time Machines/RMR Dreamcars
* 5.0 liter Ford Performance Aluminator V8 / Polished 3.6 liter Kenne Bell Mammoth supercharger
* Tremec T56 Magnum 6-speed manual transmission / Ford 9-inch rear axle / 4.11 gears
* 2009 Mustang GT Dark Charcoal leather interior / Air conditioning / Modern audio
* Lightly modified exterior appearance / Custom Deep Impact Blue paint
* Full Heidts suspension / Custom 2-piece alloy wheels
* Power rack-and-pinion steering / Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes
* Driven only 1,604 miles since the completion of its build
More often than not, the sad thing about owning a documented collector car is that you have to lock it in a bubble and drive it with the haste of a Brass Era survivor. Because of an innate aversion to that sort of 'fine print', many enthusiasts are beginning to rethink the old purist's adage: “original is always better”. And hobbyists who actually enjoy driving their vintage hardware are beginning to buy carefully upgraded classics like this SEMA-featured Mustang. Wrapping blown Aluminator power and a tough Tremec 6-speed in custom paint and fifth generation Mustang leather, this striking fastback will make you the star of your own 1-car parade! Looking for some awesome muscle that can be shown AND cruised? When you experience this sweet Ford, you won't even give the word “original” a second thought!
A custom pro-touring build that was completed in November of 2014 by Mike Staveski of Time Machines and RMR Dreamcars, this awesome fastback wowed crowds at the 2014 SEMA show thanks to an acute mix of dazzling looks and top-notch engineering. That radiant appearance begins with custom Deep Impact Blue 2-stage that's traced in a slick combination of white and silver striping. That vivid detailing, which hangs Aluminator-themed Mustang insignias opposite ghosted RMR logos, frames traditional door handles, body-matched sport mirrors and familiar quarter scoops. Above those scoops, mirrored wipers and bright stainless frames split the difference between tinted glass and an aggressive Mach 1-style hood. At the tip of that hood, a quartet of halo headlamps light a polished bumper, a Mach 1-style chin spoiler and a clean, Mustang-branded grille. And, opposite that grille, a Satin Black valance founds fresh taillights and an ornate fuel filler above a second polished bumper and polished stainless exhaust tips.
If your interest was piqued by the aforementioned Aluminator insignias, hoisting this coupe's glossy hood will have you literally enthralled. Not only is there five liters of Ford Performance mod motor, there's also 3.6 liters of Kenne Bell Mammoth supercharger! Officially named 'Coyote Aluminator', and not far removed from the engine that powers the current Mustang GT, this state-of-the-art rocket utilizes a forged crank, Boss 302 springs, Grafal-coated Mahle pistons, Manley H-beam rods, ARP bolts and Boss 302 bearings to create miles of impressive power. At the top of the all-aluminum mill, a remote K&N filter feeds a polished air tube, which spins the polished, Twin Screw blower. At the sides of the engine, compact headers optimize breathing. At the front of the engine, a Ford serpentine system spins an assortment of smooth ancillaries. And a big aluminum radiator, mounted between large SPAL puller fans and a small expansion tank, provides plenty of first-rate cooling. The svelte powerplant is extremely tidy, with sleeved wiring, fresh hoses and blue-tinged “POWERED BY FORD” cam covers concealing most of its factory silver block. And the car's Deep Impact Blue engine bay is finished with thoughtful accessories like billet fluid reservoirs, Aeromotive fuel components and snazzy Ringbrothers hood supports.
At the bottom of this Ford, a freshened undercarriage houses solid, undercoated floors that are mapped with a roster of carefully chosen upgrades. Behind the quick-spinning mod motor, a proven Tremec T56 6-speed twists a tough Ford 9-inch that's fitted with big, 4.11 gears. That rear end rolls on a fresh Heidts 4-link, which is finished with adjustable coil-over-shocks. Opposite that clip, a Heidts Mustang II-style front-half employs two more adjustable coil-overs. Turns come courtesy of power rack-and-pinion steering. Stops are provided by red Wilwood calipers, 6-piston up front and 4-piston out back, that squeeze four drilled and slotted rotors. The aforementioned headers dump spent gases in to large-diameter pipes, which employ welded, dual-chamber mufflers. Power scorches the pavement through custom, 2-piece alloys, which twist 245/40ZR19 Sumitomo HTR ZIIIs in front of 275/35ZR20 Sumitomo HTR ZIIIs. And well-thought details include a fresh fuel tank, sturdy subframe connectors and quality Aeromotive fuel components.
Between the doors, vintage Black vinyl has been exchanged for fresh Dark Charcoal leather that was donated by a 2009 Mustang GT. Front and center, hi-back seats feature soft inserts and factory power adjustment for the car's driver. Looking forward, a familiar fifth generation Mustang dash hangs a stitched pad over classy Auto Meter telemetry, controls for a Vintage Air climate system and modern JVC audio that bumps big Kenwood speakers. Below that dash, a modern console frames small power window switches behind a monochromatic Tremec shifter. Beneath that console, rich carpet flows past metal-trimmed foot pedals to clean stainless sills and retro, RMR-branded door panels. In front of the driver, a simple steering wheel laps a custom Mustang horn button. And behind the passengers, a carpeted trunk is primed for short road trips.
In the short time since the completion of its build, this Ford has accrued very impressive accolades.
* It was featured in the Atech Motorsports booth at the 2014 SEMA show
* It was named one of the Top 5 Outside Cars at the 2014 SEMA show
* It was awarded Top Mustang by Goodguys Rod & Custom Association in the Spring of 2015
There's nothing like owning legendary Detroit muscle. And when you throw in five or six figures of modern performance and choice refinement, you get a top-notch collector car that mixes world-class aesthetics with an unmatched driving experience. If you're looking for a highly desirable classic that'll provide years of weekend fun, and rack up more than its fair share of fans in the process, this Mustang is your kind of car!
You May Also Be Interested In
Mustang Boss 302$89,900
What Customers Are Saying
Some large branded car dealers could learn a lot from you guys on how to treat a customer and close the deal without the painful game that follows when you are just trying to buy a vehicle. Finally, a special thanks to you for priority you placed on closing this deal in record time. also a thanks out to Greg Smith for taking the lead on getting the truck to my location. he also is very good a making it happen versus just talking about what could happen.
Most of my car friends know about RK Motors and the high level of vehicles you offer at much less than anyone could build the same vehicle. going forward I will promote that the people & process are at the same level as the vehicles that RK Motors offers.