Corvette Z06 3LZ Supercharged 6.2L V8 650 HP Z07 Ultimate Performance Package
- 6.2 liter LT4 V8 / 1.7 liter Eaton supercharger / Optional multi-mode exhaust / 650 horsepower
- Tremec 7-speed manual transaxle / Active Rev Matching
- Electronic limited-slip differential / 3.42 gears / StabiliTrak electronic stability control
- Z07-spec FE7 suspension with Magnetic Ride Control / Z07-spec Brembo carbon ceramic disc brakes
- 19 and 20-inch Z06 wheels / Z07-spec Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires
- Shark Gray paint / Removable roof / Optional Shark Gray exterior vents
- Jet Black nappa leather interior / Dual-zone climate control / Chevy MyLink with Bose surround sound
- 1-owner Z06 that's logged only 250 miles
- 3LZ Premium Equipment Group / Optional Carbon Fiber Package
- Sale includes an original Build Sheet
* 1-owner Z06 that's logged only 250 miles
* 3LZ Premium Equipment Group / Optional Carbon Fiber Package
* 6.2 liter LT4 V8 / 1.7 liter Eaton supercharger / Optional multi-mode exhaust / 650 horsepower
* Tremec 7-speed manual transaxle / Active Rev Matching
* Jet Black nappa leather interior / Dual-zone climate control / Chevy MyLink with Bose surround sound
* Shark Gray paint / Removable roof / Optional Shark Gray exterior vents
* 19 and 20-inch Z06 wheels / Z07-spec Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires
* Z07-spec FE7 suspension with Magnetic Ride Control / Z07-spec Brembo carbon ceramic disc brakes
* Electronic limited-slip differential / 3.42 gears / StabiliTrak electronic stability control
* Sale includes an original Build Sheet
Take a stroll through your local Chevrolet or Cadillac dealer and it becomes blatantly obvious that General Motors currently offers many of the world's finest performance cars. For starters, there's Cadillac's M3-beating ATS-V, Chevrolet's M4-beating Camaro SS, the much-lauded Stingray and the oft overlooked SS Sedan. If you want to get even more serious, there's Chevy's track-focused Camaro 1LE and Corvette Grand Sport, the bonkers Camaro ZL1 and Cadillac's 200 MPH CTS-V. And that's not even counting the forthcoming Camaro Z/28, a 'heavy American muscle car' that saw its previous generation favorably compared to the Porsche 911 GT3. That's literally a couple of mouthfuls of serious accolades for serious enthusiast cars. But, as incredible as all those offerings are, there's still one car that represents the very best of what GM can create: The legendary Corvette Z06. Combining 650 horsepower with Nurburgring-proven Z07 mechanicals, this Z06 is a world-beating performance icon that effortlessly bests cars like the Nissan GT-R NISMO and Porsche 911 Turbo S. And if you enjoy going REALLY fast and turning a lot of heads, it's a modern Detroit marvel that's just your style!
With mere break-in miles on its bright digital odometer, this showroom-fresh Chevy is a Main Street superstar that appears assembly line perfect in virtually every way. The car's chiseled profile wears a sinister coat of Shark Gray 2-stage, which highlights a combination of optional Carbon Flash and Shark Gray trim. That trim begins with optional carbon fiber splitters, complete with Z07-spec spats, winglets and blades, progresses through a removable carbon fiber roof and flows into a large spoiler that's complete with an adjustable wickerbill. Swept emblems, streamlined grilles, heated power mirrors and a cool combination of HID and LED lighting mix tasteful form with convenient function. And it all adds up to one seriously capable supercar that'll show with the finest classics and run with the fastest challengers!
Like its incredible appearance, this Corvette's engine highlights classic Chevy appeal with a virtual lifetime of technological improvement. Under the functional, carbon fiber hood you'll find GM's latest and greatest LT4: a supercharged, all-aluminum marvel that twists stout 10 to 1 compression into 650 horsepower and 650 lb./ft. of tire-shredding torque. Founded in GM's very successful Corvette racing program, the brutal mill utilizes a 1.7 liter Eaton TVS blower, forged powder metal rods and forged aluminum pistons to flat out whip pretty much anything with four wheels. A perfect amount of oxygen flows from a remote filter element through a factory-spec throttle body to a factory-spec intake. That air meets fuel under Rotocast aluminum cylinder heads, which are built with lightweight titanium valves. When those heads open, spent gases roar through stainless steel manifolds, close-coupled catalytic converters and aggressive, vacuum-actuated mufflers. Standard dry-sump oiling utilizes a dual-pressure-control pump to ensure the engine doesn't cramp up during 1.19g turns. There's a redesigned cooling system that, like the aforementioned heads, is unique to this ilk of small block. And, thanks to direct injection, continuously variable valve timing and Active Fuel Management, all those components happily thrive on everyday pump gas!
For the most part, Corvettes have always been great track cars, and this slick coupe benefits from decades of engineering prowess and a few tricks learned by Chevrolet's own Le Mans race team. The car's sinuous fenders, featuring the Z06's standard 2 and 3-inch widening, frame a Z07-spec FE7 suspension that's fitted with GM's much lauded Magnetic Ride Control. At the center of the floors, a 7-speed Tremec transaxle utilizes Active Rev Matching to engage an electronic limited-slip differential and sporty, 3.42 gears. Electronic variable-ratio power rack-and-pinion steering ensures turn-in is light and constantly engaging. At the corners, a standard antilock braking system clamps Brembo 6 and 4-piston calipers on Z07-spec carbon ceramic rotors. Standard multi-mode exhaust takes the soundtrack from soothing to brutal with the stomp of a foot. Power pounds the pavement via lightweight spin-cast wheels, which twist 285/30ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s in front of 335/25ZR20 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s. And everything is kept somewhat in check by StabiliTrak electronic stability control.
Behind the doors you'll find Jet Black leather that balances excellent convenience with a whole lot of style. The car's heated, power-adjustable memory seats wrap nappa leather trim around optional Competition Sport magnesium frames. A leather-wrapped dash hangs digital telemetry between a color Head Up Display and Chevy MyLink infotainment, which pipes Navigation, Bluetooth, MP3s and XM Radio through premium Bose surround sound. Below that dash, a broad console balances a small shifter on clean carpet and plastic-wrapped Corvette sills. In front of the driver, an optional sueded micro-fiber-wrapped steering wheel caps a tilt and telescoping column. Optional leather-wrapped doors and sueded micro fiber-wrapped pillars provide supercar ambiance. There's an engaging performance data and video recorder that brings the track inside the cockpit. And naturally, all the luxuries you'd expect in a high dollar sports car are present and accounted for including: OnStar, cruise control, dual-zone climate control, Universal Home Remote, keyless entry with pushbutton start, power windows, power door locks, an auto-dimming mirror, and an advanced theft deterrent system.
By now, you already know this Corvette is an incredible value. But, for good measure, here's a detailed look at the car's optional equipment.
2015 CORVETTE Z06 COUPE
SHARK GRAY EXTERIOR
JET BLACK INTERIOR
* 1YZ07: Corvette Z06 Coupe ($78,000)
* AE4: Competition Sport seats and sueded microfiber-wrapped steering wheel ($2,495)
* CC3: Removable roof panel ($995)
* CFZ: Carbon Fiber Package ($2,995)
* EFX: Shark Gray exterior vents ($595)
* ERI: Battery Protection Package ($100)
* FE9: 50-state emissions ($00)
* LT4: 6.2 liter supercharged V8 with direct injection and variable valve timing ($00)
* MEK: 7-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching ($00)
* Q6U: Z06 black aluminum wheels ($495)
* S2L: Five pieces of custom Corvette luggage ($920)
* TTV: Carbon Flash painted spoiler and outside mirrors ($100)
* Z07: Z07 Ultimate Performance Package ($7,995)
* -- Brembo ceramic brakes
* -- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup Tires
* -- Z07 Suspension
* 3LZ: 3LZ Premium Equipment Group ($8,650)
* -- Memory Package
* -- Power bolster and lumbar seat adjusters
* -- Bucket seats with napa [sic] leather covers
* -- Luggage shade and parcel net
* -- Power heated outside mirrors with driver's auto dimming
* -- Auto dimming rearview mirror
* -- 1 year of Sirius/XM satellite radio
* -- Sueded Microfiber-Wrapped Upper Trim Package
* -- Custom leather-wrapped instrument panel and doors
* -- Heated and ventilated seats
* -- Universal Home Remote
* -- Premium audio with surround sound
* -- Performance data and video recorder
* -- Advanced theft deterrent system
MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE: $103,340
TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE: $104,335
OUR SALE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION AND ACCESSORIES
* The aforementioned Build sheet
* the car's original Owner's Manual and factory booklets
* Two keys complete with fobs
If you haven't driven a C7 Z06, prepare for a mind-altering experience! Mixing an incredible V8 with world class athleticism and all-American swagger, this Z06/Z07 is nothing short of astounding. Yet, despite the car's brute power, it's easy to drive, comfortable and relatively docile if you can manage to keep your right foot away from the floorboard. Looking to embarrass a few European supercar owners? It's time you become the proud owner of a seventh generation Corvette!
You May Also Be Interested In
Corvette Sting Ray$159,900
Corvette Sting Ray$139,900
Corvette Sting Ray$119,900
Corvette Sting Ray$109,900
What Customers Are Saying
I have the unique experience of buying and also selling a car from RK Motors.
It is very difficult and risky to evaluate a car on-line. I have heard many stories about people buying on-line and the cars did not turn out as advertised. This is where RK Motors works very hard to represent their cars as accurately as possible. They also do a great job of marketing their cars.
Their pictures give you the ability to look at details on any part of the cars you feel necessary. They are also willing to answer any questions you have as accurately as possible. They removed the all the doubt for me to purchase one of their cars.
I visited their showroom which is filled with high-level cars. Their sales staff were very professional and answered as many questions as they could for me.
When I decided to sell my car, I called RK and ask them how we could do this. They were very helpful and lead me step by step through this process. The thing that impressed me most was even though I purchased the car from them, they would not take my word on the quality of the car. Only after they did their evaluation were we able to finalize our deal. They took all new pictures and did a great job of marketing my car. They were able to sell my car quickly and kept me well informed through the entire process. We answered any questions the new owner had hopefully he will enjoy his car as much as I did.
I would highly recommend RK Motors to anyone buying or selling their cars.