9,758 Actual Mile Challenger SRT-8 Twin Screw Supercharged 622 HP Auto Sunroof
- 6.1 liter SRT Hemi V8 / Techco twin-screw supercharger / 622 rear-wheel horsepower
- 5-speed automatic transmission / AutoStick
- Limited-slip differential / 3.06 gears
- SRT-tuned suspension / Power steering / Brembo 4-wheel power disc brakes
- 20-inch SRT wheels / Chromed
- Custom DuPont ChromaPremier paint / Custom Shaker Hood
- Leather interior / Uconnect infotainment / Factory climate control
- 2-owner car that's logged only 9,758 miles
- $80K invested in the car's build
- Sale includes: Original Build Sheets / Original Manifest & Vehicle Shipping Orders / An original Window Sticker
* 2-owner car that's logged only 9,758 miles
* $80K invested in the car's build
* 6.1 liter SRT Hemi V8 / Techco twin-screw supercharger / 622 rear-wheel horsepower
* 5-speed automatic transmission / AutoStick
* Custom DuPont ChromaPremier paint / Custom Shaker Hood
* Leather interior / Uconnect infotainment / Factory climate control
* Sale includes: Original Build Sheets / Original Manifest & Vehicle Shipping Orders / An original Window Sticker
* 20-inch SRT wheels / Chromed
* SRT-tuned suspension / Power steering / Brembo 4-wheel power disc brakes
* Limited-slip differential / 3.06 gears
It's a great time to be a Dodge fan! Not only did the 21st century see the return of the brash Charger and top dog Challenger, it also spawned a new generation of MoPar performance dubbed Street & Racing Technology. But even with countless special editions, and Chrysler's varying degrees of Hemi-fueled fury, SRT owners are pretty much used to the fact that someone else is going to show up with virtually the same wheels. Hey, it's not a bad thing that MoPars are so popular. But, then again, part of the appeal of having a special car is the guarantee of it actually being special. Enter this massaged Challenger SRT8. This surly coupe takes all the torque-rich goodness of one of Dodge's preeminent pavement pounders and throws in custom tuning, a big Techco supercharger and custom DuPont ChromaPremier paint. If you're looking to pick up a modern, hassle-free hot rod that mixes cool technology with killer performance, here's your nouveau classic!
Beginning life at Chrysler's excellent Brampton manufacturing facility, this Challenger has roamed a mere 9,758 miles of clean blacktop under the guidance of just two owners. Pull the car under the lights and you'll find custom DuPont ChromaPremier 2-stage that reflects as Hemi Orange, Black and Pepper Gray pigment. Below that garage kept canvas, original sheetmetal fits precisely, displaying excellent build quality. A close look down that slab-sided fuselage reveals not so much as a dent or ding anywhere. And it all adds up to one slick modern MoPar that, thanks to roughly $80K of investment, wraps world-beating performance in a substantial sense of style!
Challengers have never been safe havens for the meek. And they're almost morally offensive to folks who like their cars as bland as rice cakes. So, as if to bully critics into submission, someone elevated this coupe to just south of audacious using a full array of gnarly aesthetics. At the front of the car, a silver-trimmed grille hangs energetic “SRT” badging between small fog lamps, HID headlights, and an aggressive chin spoiler. Behind that spoiler, an emblem-free profile founds heated mirrors between a chrome fuel filler and Satin Black rockers. Opposite those rockers, a custom Shaker Hood, dressed in custom ChromaPremier Silver Prizm 2-stage, fronts factory-tint glass and an optional sun roof. And at the back of the car, a “DODGE” branded valance centers clear taillights between polished exhaust tips and an SRT8 deck spoiler.
Straight from the factory, Chrysler's 6.1 liter Hemi utilizes a revised block, a forged crank, lighter pistons, strengthened connecting rods, new oil jets, variable cam timing and increased flow heads to turn impressive 10.3 to 1 compression into 425 horsepower and 420 lb./ft. of tire smoking torque. That said, more is always better, right? So, in 2008 when this Chally had rolled a mere 60 miles, G-Tech Cars & Engineering installed a 3.0 liter Techco twin-screw supercharger that whips that 3G elephant to an incredible 622 rear-wheel horsepower! Front-and-center, the car's painted blower makes excellent use of a Techco cold air induction system. A custom performance tune ensures that induction is perfectly managed. If more still isn't enough, that blower can carry this Dodge all the way to 700 rear-wheel horsepower with the help of high-octane race fuel. And, aesthetically, the spotless mill features a typical OEM-level appearance that displays hardly any signs of usage.
Straight from Auburn Hills, Chrysler's LX platform was a solid foundation that could easily spawn multiple rear and all-wheel drive applications. And when this Challenger's engineering team bolted up a Mercedes S-Class front suspension, threw in a Mercedes E-Class rear suspension and re-christened it “LC”, they created the perfect blend of American attitude and European road manners. The brutal Hemi commands five forward gears through a proven W5A580 automatic, which features Chrysler's fun AutoStick technology. That transmission twists a requisite limited-slip differential, which is equipped with friendly, 3.06 gears. There's an SRT-tuned chassis that's equipped with standard stability and traction control. Variable-ratio, speed-assisted power steering ensures you'll want to do more than make traditional NASCAR lefts. Braking comes courtesy of Brembo 4-piston calipers that, with the help of standard anti-lock software, clamp 14-inch, slotted rotors. Spent gases exit through high performance stainless exhaust. And at the corners, chromed SRT blades spin 245/45ZR20 Goodyear Eagle F1s in front of 255/45ZR20 Goodyear Eagle F1s.
Take a look inside this Dodge and you'll find a comfortable and stylish cockpit that's ready for long road trips and plenty of summertime fun. At the center of the cabin, heated seats wrap tight leather and suede around 8-way power adjustment for the car's driver. In front of those orange-trimmed thrones, a driver-oriented dash seals sporty telemetry opposite a numbered First Edition badge. At the center of that dash, MP3-compatible Uconnect infotainment mixes navigation, Bluetooth and standard satellite capability with a 13-speaker Kicker SRT sound system that's finished with a 322-watt amp and 200-watt sub. Below that tech, a French-stitched console founds an attractive shifter on plush carpet that's protected by color-keyed mats. At the sides of that carpet, French-stitched door panels back convenient controls for power mirrors, power door locks and 1-touch power windows. In front of the driver, a leather-wrapped steering wheel spins factory Speed Control and redundant audio controls around a tilt and telescoping column. And naturally, all the luxuries you'd expect in a high dollar muscle car are present and accounted for including: Keyless Go, Remote Keyless Entry and a standard Vehicle Information Center.
This sweet coupe was shipped to Team Hodges Inc. of West Branch, Michigan with a long list of standard and optional equipment. Here's a breakdown of the car's original Window Sticker.
DODGE CHALLENGER SRT8
* Hemi Orange Pearl Coat exterior paint
* Dark Slate Gray leather interior including bucket seats with Hemi Orange accents
* 6.1 liter SRT Hemi V8
* 5-speed automatic transmission with AutoStick
* Advanced multistage front air bags
* Supplemental side airbags
* Electronic stability program
* All-speed traction control
* Anti-lock 4-wheel disc performance brakes
* 3.06 axle ratio
* Keyless Go
* Remote Keyless Entry
* Speed Control
* Rear window defroster
* Power trunklid release
* SRT Track Experience
* Air conditioning
* Heated front seats
* Power driver's seat that features 8-way adjustment
* Manual driver and passenger lumbar adjust
* Rear 60/40 folding seat
* 13-speaker Kicker SRT high performance audio
* Power windows with 1-touch down
* AM/FM radio complete with MP3 compatibility and a 6-disc DVD player
* 322-watt Kicker SRT amplifier
* 200-watt Kicker SRT subwoofer
* Uconnect hands-free communication
* Floor console with fore/aft sliding armrest
* Rear seat armrest complete with cupholder
* Leather-wrapped steering wheel
* Steering wheel-mounted audio controls
* Tilt/telescoping steering column
* Auto-dimming rearview mirror complete with microphone
* Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
* Vehicle Information Center
* Traveler/Mini trip computer
* Universal garage door opener
* Luxury front and rear floor mats
* 12-volt power outlet in center console
* 20x9 SRT design forged aluminum wheels
* 245/45ZR20 all-season performance tires
* Carbon fiber hood stripe
* Fog lamps
* Automatic HID headlamps
* Power, heated fold away mirrors
* Rear spoiler
* Dual exhaust with bright tips
* Power sunroof ($950)
* MyGIG multimedia system with GPS navigation ($890)
* 245/45ZR20 front / 255/45ZR20 rear performance tires ($50)
* Gas Guzzler Tax ($2,100)
VEHICLE PRICE: $37,320
TOTAL OPTIONS: $3,990
MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE: $41,985
OUR SALE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION
* Original Build Sheets
* An original Manifest
* Original Vehicle Shipping Orders
* The aforementioned Window Sticker
* The car's original Owner's Manual, Maintenance Folio and factory literature
* An original New Vehicle Preparation sheet
Wrapping 622 rear-wheel horsepower in sizzling aesthetics, this incredible MoPar is the perfect car for any enthusiast who wants to hit the hobby rolling. In addition to being an awful lot of performance for not a lot of money, it's an innately cool cruiser that'll turn heads as soon as it backs out of the garage. Looking to grab some unique, modern muscle? Pick up the phone, schedule a visit and drive away in this First Edition Challenger!
You May Also Be Interested In
What Customers Are Saying
I have the unique experience of buying and also selling a car from RK Motors.
It is very difficult and risky to evaluate a car on-line. I have heard many stories about people buying on-line and the cars did not turn out as advertised. This is where RK Motors works very hard to represent their cars as accurately as possible. They also do a great job of marketing their cars.
Their pictures give you the ability to look at details on any part of the cars you feel necessary. They are also willing to answer any questions you have as accurately as possible. They removed the all the doubt for me to purchase one of their cars.
I visited their showroom which is filled with high-level cars. Their sales staff were very professional and answered as many questions as they could for me.
When I decided to sell my car, I called RK and ask them how we could do this. They were very helpful and lead me step by step through this process. The thing that impressed me most was even though I purchased the car from them, they would not take my word on the quality of the car. Only after they did their evaluation were we able to finalize our deal. They took all new pictures and did a great job of marketing my car. They were able to sell my car quickly and kept me well informed through the entire process. We answered any questions the new owner had hopefully he will enjoy his car as much as I did.
I would highly recommend RK Motors to anyone buying or selling their cars.