G8 GT Firehawk
1 of 2 1,445 Actual Mile G8 Firehawk GT Supercharged Special Edition EFI 6.0L V8
- 6.0 liter GM V8 / SLP TVS 1900 Series supercharger / 560 dyno-proven horsepower
- SLP PowerFlo stainless exhaust
- GM 6L80E 6-speed automatic transmission / Factory 2.92 rear gears
- SLP Sport Suspension Package / 19-inch SLP Firehawk wheels
- Factory power rack-and-pinion steering / SLP Competition Brake Package
- Original Stryker Blue Metallic paint / Correct SLP Firehawk aesthetics
- Original Ebony leather interior / Factory air conditioning / Standard Blaupunkt audio
- Clean survivor that's logged only 1,445 miles
- Sale includes: A copy of the car's Shipping Invoice / The car's SLP Window Sticker / SLP dyno results
- 1 of 34 2009 G8 Firehawk GTs produced / 1 of 2 Stryker Blue Metallic 2009 G8 Firehawk GTs produced
* Clean survivor that's logged only 1,445 miles
* 6.0 liter GM V8 / SLP TVS 1900 Series supercharger / 560 dyno-proven horsepower
* GM 6L80E 6-speed automatic transmission / Factory 2.92 rear gears
* Original Stryker Blue Metallic paint / Correct SLP Firehawk aesthetics
* Original Ebony leather interior / Factory air conditioning / Standard Blaupunkt audio
* SLP Sport Suspension Package / 19-inch SLP Firehawk wheels
* Factory power rack-and-pinion steering / SLP Competition Brake Package
* SLP PowerFlo stainless exhaust
* Sale includes: A copy of the car's Shipping Invoice / The car's SLP Window Sticker / SLP dyno results
* 1 of 34 2009 G8 Firehawk GTs produced / 1 of 2 Stryker Blue Metallic 2009 G8 Firehawk GTs produced
We're certain the day will come when future enthusiasts refer to the early part of the 21st century as the golden age of simplistic performance. Gas was cheap, technology made quick cars easy to build, and about the only thing that mattered was getting to the next stoplight faster than the guy beside you. From 260 horsepower econoboxes to 550 horsepower Autobahn assassins, it truly was one of the best times to be a car enthusiast. And, fortunately, low-mileage muscle like this SLP-tweaked Pontiac allows a few lucky car guys to hang onto those days just a little bit longer. Immaculately maintained and rarely driven, this final-year G8 wraps a supercharged LS3/6-speed drivetrain in the comfort of a large, well-equipped sedan. Fully documented, it's 1 of only 34 2009 G8 GTs massaged by longtime GM tuner Street Legal Performance. And, as 1 of only 2 2009 G8 Firehawk GTs finished in Stryker Blue Metallic, it's as attractive as it is quick. Want some modern, top-of-the-line muscle that has showroom-fresh appeal, but skips the inflated window sticker? This sweet Poncho is the bargain you've been waiting for!
As you can tell from our high-resolution photography, this substantial Pontiac is a well-maintained cruiser that, judging by appearance, has spent most its 1,445 miles basking in sunny summertime bliss. Residing in the care of passionate gearheads since new, the car is 100% straight, with no history of accidents or damage of any kind. High quality paint and bodywork from Troy, Michigan's SLP Engineering blends perfectly with tight and glossy panels from GM Holden's Elizabeth assembly plant. A Flat Black hood stripe, a Flat Black spoiler and Flat Black kidney grilles perfectly complement black-bucket lighting and dark-tint glass that's complete with a power sunroof. GM's vivid Stryker Blue base bleeds onto small mirrors, chrome-trimmed door handles and wide valance grilles. An aggressive diffuser and small “Firehawk SUPERCHARGED” emblems hint at the car's outrageous powertrain. And overall, this G8 is a clean, lust-worthy exclusive that looks great idling across the show field OR hammering down the highway!
Lift the car's long hood and you'll find a world-class GM Gen IV small block that, straight from the factory, utilizes a cast aluminum block, high-flow heads and an LS3 intake to turn 6.0 liters of combustion into 361 horsepower and 385 lb./ft. of torque. That award-winning mill is a thrilling companion for any car guy who has a pulse, and SLP's calculated tweaks are a constant reminder that it doesn't take much to coax scary speed out of GM's tried and true overhead valve technology. Front and center, an SLP TVS 1900 Series supercharger serves as the engine's biggest visual and auditory attention getter. Choice upgrades, like well-preserved autographs and SLP Blackwing cold air induction, help align performance with style. As you would expect, this Pontiac's engine bay features a typical OEM-level appearance that displays hardly any signs of usage. And the best thing is, according to SLP, that dyno-proven setup creates a solid 560 horsepower!
Take a look under this sedan and spotless floors, clean hardware and fresh factory equipment make it clear the car's previous owners were absolutely meticulous about maintenance. Because the G8 GT didn't offer a manual transmission, all Firehawks were equipped with tough 6L80E 6-speed automatics. Behind that unit, a GM rear end spins standard, 2.92 gears. Braking is provided by power-assisted, 6-piston SLP calipers, which utilize standard anti-lock technology to squeeze a quartet of drilled and slotted rotors. Turns come courtesy of a variable-ratio power rack-and-pinion setup. Spent gases flow through factory pipes to polished SLP mufflers and polished stainless tips, which comprise SLP's stainless PowerFlo exhaust system. At the corners, Firehawk-spec wheels twist 245/40R19 Bridgestone Potenza tires. And the car maximizes all its power thanks to a stiff SLP Sport Suspension Package.
Inside this G8, fresh, Firehawk-branded buckets adjust electronically and fit like a glove, while a leather-clad steering wheel sports convenient thumb controls for an awesome Blaupunkt sound system. The instrument panel is a requisite red Pontiac layout that positions a small Driver Information Center, a large tachometer and a sweeping speedometer opposite a sequential Firehawk badge. Between the seats, a leather-topped shifter rides a stylish console. All that content is framed in stainless sills, clean Firehawk floor mats and stainless-trimmed foot pedals. And naturally, all the luxuries you'd expect in a modern car are present and accounted for including: power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, heated seats and Remote Keyless Entry.
BASE VEHICLE: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
SLP PACKAGE: Supercharged Firehawk
BUILD NUMBER: 002
DELIVERED TO: Community Pontiac of Tinley Park, Illinois
STANDARD SUPERCHARGED FIREHAWK CONTENT
* -- SLP TVS 1900 500 HP Series Supercharger Package
* -- SLP PowerFlo stainless steel axle-back exhaust system
* -- SLP Blackwing cold air induction system
* -- SLP Sport Suspension Package
* -- Flat black painted hood and grille surrounds
* -- Painted lower fascia grille inserts (body color)
* -- SLP rear spoiler painted flat black
* -- Firehawk 5-spoke, 19-inch Gun Metal painted alloys with machined spoke faces and logo center caps
* -- Firehawk badges
* -- Firehawk car cover
* -- Firehawk faux leather portfolio
* -- Firehawk Birth Certificate
* -- Firehawk numbered dash plaque and key fobs (2)
* -- Firehawk floor mats
* -- Firehawk embroidered headrests
OPTIONAL SUPERCHARGED FIREHAWK CONTENT
* -- Competition Brake Package ($4,995)
TOTAL SUPERCHARGED FIREHAWK CONTENT: $23,990
TOTAL SECOND STAGE MANUFACTURER'S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE: $23,990
OUR SALE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION AND ACCESSORIES
* Pontiac marketing literature
* The car's Pontiac Owner's Manual and accessory literature
* A copy of the car's Shipping Invoice
* The aforementioned SLP Window Sticker
* An SLP Owner's Manual
* SLP dyno results
* Photos and video of the car on SLP's dyno
* A Superchips Flashpaq hand-held programmer
There's little doubt that this impressive Firehawk is one of the fastest, best-handling and most enjoyable muscle cars of all time. Encapsulating the renewed spirit of the Pontiac brand in a world class sports sedan, it's the perfect fit for any collector who loves showroom-fresh speed. Buy the car and stash it away for a few decades… Or take it out and enjoy every second of one of the best eras of automotive performance!
You May Also Be Interested In
Firebird Trans Am Super Duty$79,900
Firebird Trans Am$99,900
What Customers Are Saying
I have the unique experience of buying and also selling a car from RK Motors.
It is very difficult and risky to evaluate a car on-line. I have heard many stories about people buying on-line and the cars did not turn out as advertised. This is where RK Motors works very hard to represent their cars as accurately as possible. They also do a great job of marketing their cars.
Their pictures give you the ability to look at details on any part of the cars you feel necessary. They are also willing to answer any questions you have as accurately as possible. They removed the all the doubt for me to purchase one of their cars.
I visited their showroom which is filled with high-level cars. Their sales staff were very professional and answered as many questions as they could for me.
When I decided to sell my car, I called RK and ask them how we could do this. They were very helpful and lead me step by step through this process. The thing that impressed me most was even though I purchased the car from them, they would not take my word on the quality of the car. Only after they did their evaluation were we able to finalize our deal. They took all new pictures and did a great job of marketing my car. They were able to sell my car quickly and kept me well informed through the entire process. We answered any questions the new owner had hopefully he will enjoy his car as much as I did.
I would highly recommend RK Motors to anyone buying or selling their cars.