Corvette 35th Anniversary
902 Actual Mile 35th Anniversary Corvette EFI 350 V8 Auto AC White Leather
- 902 actual-mile 35th Anniversary Corvette / Number 898 of 2,050 35th Anniversary Corvettes produced
- Original 350 cubic inch L98 V8 / 245 horsepower
- Original 700R4 4-speed automatic transmission
- Original White and Black leather interior / Original Delco Bose audio
- Original White paint / Tinted targa roof
- Original 17-inch alloy wheels
- Sale includes: An original Window Sticker / The car's original GM Protection Plan and warranty card
- Factory air conditioning
- Factory power steering
- Factory 4-wheel power disc brakes
There's just something innately cool about 1980s Detroit metal. Sure, it isn't the same dose of chrome-clad Americana that made hot rodding one of the planet's hottest hobbies. And it might not possess the insane level of performance and amenities we increasingly take for granted. But it does exhibit something decidedly unique: a positive swagger that flows through every aspect of its design. On paper, the Big Three were on top of the world, and the automotive industry was a place where doing business meant pushing boundaries. I mean, just look at this Triple White Corvette. Highly technical LCD gauges, body-matched wheels and a bright white interior? Coming out of the Malaise Era, those were the kind of tricks only the most confident automakers would attempt. And these days, in a disinterested and retracting auto market, that kind of risk taking simply doesn't happen. A world-class example of everything that made the '80s so cool, this 902-mile Vette is one of only 2,050 35th Anniversary Corvettes produced. And if you're in the market for a pristine example of one of the most desirable C4s ever assembled, it's a great candidate for your next classic!
Take a close look at this razor-sharp Chevy and you'll see a well-maintained profile that, thanks to climate-controlled storage, remains assembly line-fresh in virtually every way. Glossy White 2-stage beams a crisp shine that, to the current owner's knowledge, has never seen a drop of rain. The car's composite panels display precise fit and exact finish under a tinted targa. Exclusive 35th Anniversary décor combines classy chrome emblems with body-matched trim and body-matched door handles to tie everything together. And today, this Vette rolls as one seriously capable sports car that shows well and absolutely blisters the road!
From the original 283 cars to the brutal C7 Z06, Chevrolet has done an excellent job keeping performance alive behind the Corvette cross-flags. This low-mileage coupe continues that work with one of the bowtie brand's venerable 350s. Perhaps predictably dubbed L98, this version was introduced in 1985 as a thoroughly modern form of small block motivation. The foundation is an iron casting, topped with aluminum heads, that utilizes GM's famous tuned-port injection to twist tough 9.5 to 1 compression into a respectable 245 horsepower and a stout 340 lb./ft. of pavement-striping torque. Known for its good manners and calm demeanor, the L98 is a great street engine, with a quick reminder of Team Corvette's performance history returning through a simple stab of the go pedal. As a practically new piece, nearly everything under this coupe's hood appears to be factory-installed. And, with a quick turn of the key, the mill fires to life, settling in to a smooth idle with a great factory exhaust note.
Behind that hot small block, a smooth 700R4 4-speed distributes power to a factory rear end. With ample torque on tap, this Vette is plenty quick off the line, but retains the highway manners of a family car thanks to tall rear gears. The fourth-generation Corvette's suspension was engineered to compete on an international level, featuring lightweight aluminum spindle uprights, A-arms, half shafts, and control arms. Stops are handled by power-assisted calipers, which clamp four vented discs. Power meets the pavement through color-keyed wheels, which spin 275/40ZR17 Goodyear Eagle ZR40s. And overall, the bottom of this coupe is every bit as nice as its spotless engine compartment and glossy exterior panels, showing minimal wear and almost no signs of weathering.
Good preservation is key to any vintage car's interior, and this C4's cockpit looks factory fresh in virtually every way. The plush driving environment kicks off with a pair of power-adjustable buckets that are stitched in bright white leather. In front of those buckets, a bright, leather-wrapped steering wheel laps a conservative dash that's fitted with cool LCD gauges. Inside that dash, the car's modern center stack anchors electronic climate control above a premium Delco Bose sound system and simple, black shifter. And, opposite that center stack, monochromatic side panels center power door locks above white-piped floor mats and deep sills that feature original factory plastic.
OUR SALE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION AND ACCESSORIES
* An original Owner's Manual
* An original Warranty Booklet
* Original factory accessory literature
* An original Window Sticker
* The car's original GM Protection Plan and warranty card
* Registration and insurance cards from 1988 and 1989
* Two original demo cassettes
* OEM warranty replacement roof panel latch covers
* Two sets of keys
The best aspect of owning a vintage Corvette is, whether you decide to drive it or stash it, you own a genuinely great car that's capable of being driven anywhere in comfort. While every subsequent generation of Corvette has shared the same set of goals, this one marks the first whole-hearted attempt at transforming the best American sports car into the world's best sports car. Don't miss your chance to bring home a fantastic example of one of the coolest C4s ever assembled!
* 902 actual-mile 35th Anniversary Corvette / Number 898 of 2,050 35th Anniversary Corvettes produced
* Original 350 cubic inch L98 V8 / 245 horsepower
* Original 700R4 4-speed automatic transmission
* Original White and Black leather interior / Original Delco Bose audio
* Original White paint / Tinted targa roof
* Original 17-inch alloy wheels
* Sale includes: An original Window Sticker / The car's original GM Protection Plan and warranty card
* Factory air conditioning
* Factory power steering
* Factory 4-wheel power disc brakes