- 5.0 liter Ford Racing crate engine
- B&M Ford AOD 4-speed transmission
- 3.70 gears
- Heidt's polished suspension
- 18 inch front and 20 inch rear polished Boyd Coddington wheels
- Customized all steel body
- Radiant Red Pearl exterior paint
- Custom leather interior
- Featured in Street Rod Builder Magazine
Prominently featured in Street Rod Builder Magazine, this drop dead gorgeous 1932 Ford Tudor is one of the finest street rods in the country.
Its build began with a solid all steel body that, after having its roof filled and cowl vents removed, was fitted with custom formed front fenders, custom lighting, a three piece hood, a Dan Fink stainless grille and covered in spectacular Radiant Red Pearl paint. Under the hood, a smooth revving 5.0 liter Ford crate motor, which rumbles through stainless steel tubular headers and a 2.5 inch stainless exhaust system, was bolted into a fully detailed, completely custom engine bay. At the bottom of the car, a B&M Ford AOD transmission was hooked up to stout 3.70 gears which drive a polished Heidts suspension that is complete with both tubular control arms and Alden billet aluminum shocks. And inside the car, a custom leather interior features a timeless mixture of classic design and modern amenities.
During its time on the show circuit, this impressive Ford has garnered top honors at events throughout the Southeast including:
* A Top 25 award at the 2004 Shades of the Past Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
* A Best Closed award at the 2005 Shades of the Past Deuce Gathering in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
* A Top 25 award at the Holley National Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green, Kentucky
* First Place at the Cabin Fever Car Show in Knoxville, Tennessee
We brought this killer street rod into our showroom and it was snatched up by a lucky new owner in less than 24 hours!
You May Also Be Interested In
Shelby Mustang GT500KR$204,900
What Customers Are Saying
RK Motors, in my opinion, is the best place to find and buy your high quality dream car or next toy. Their inventory is full of high quality automobiles painstakingly preserved or restored the correct way at very fair prices. I throughly enjoy my automobiles purchased for RK Motors and my friendship with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone as i have to all of my friend, acquaintances and folks who have asked me for recommendations and advice.Mitchell W.